Celebrate the fall season and join Dalia Ceja and NG: Next Generation in Wine for a Sunday funday wine tasting event in San Francisco!
Sunday, Nov. 12th, 2017
Presidio Golf Course at the Club Lounge
300 Finley Rd, San Francisco, CA 94129
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Meet and greet eleven next generation Napa Valley wineries and enjoy 33 wines while sampling tantalizing bites from the Club Lounge. What's more, you will have the opportunity to purchase the wines onsite -- perfect for stocking your cellars or for holiday gifts.
-$50 for WC members & Fans | Promo Code: CEJAWC
-$55 regular pre-sale until October 27th
-$65 at the door
Gather your friends and family for this fabulous event. We can't wait to see you all there!
Ceja Vineyards, Dance Papi and the Napa Valley Opera House present “Salsa Con Vino (Vol. 2),” a lively celebration of dance, music and wine on Saturday, August 19th. This community dance event includes live salsa music by Edgardo & Candela, salsa lessons by Nicole Lazo and DJ MigZ to keep things hot on the dance floor.
7:30 pm | Doors Open
8:00 pm - 8:45 pm | Salsa Lesson by Nicole Lazo
8:45 pm - 10:45 pm | Live Salsa by Edgardo & Candela
11:00 pm - 12:30 am | DJ MigZ
$20 in advance online
$25 at the door
Napa Valley Opera House
1030 Main St
Napa, CA 94559
21+ with ID
Wine, Beer & Cocktails Available for Purchase
Dress: Casual & Mature
No Baseball Hats or Sports Jerseys
Live Salsa Music by Edgardo & Candela:
Born in Montevideo, Uruguay, Edgardo Cambón is a Bay Area based percussionist, vocalist, educator and band leader with over 33 years of professional experience. As a highly sought-after musician in the U.S.A., Edgardo has performed or recorded with artists as varied as Jesús “Chucho” Valdés, Eddie Palmieri, Santana, Jerry Rivera, Eddie Santiago and Johnny Rodriguez among many others. Since 1987, Edgardo has played lead on congas and has sung vocals in the acclaimed salsa band “Candela." He has released 3 albums with Candela and is proud of featuring many of his own compositions.
Salsa Lessons by Nicole Lazo:
Nicole Lazo is one of Sacramento’s top salsa instructors. She is an elegant and graceful dancer who is known for her unique, sexy styling and body movement on and off the dance floor, and a true love for teaching. In addition, her humble attitude and approachable personality make her popular amongst the Sacramento dance community today.
DJ MigZ has DJ'd across globe. Originally the resident DJ for Salsa Night at the Grad for 4yrs +, DJ MigZ can be found DJing at festivals and special events. Follow DJ MigZ online at: facebook.com/djmigz701
About the Winery Partners:
- Ceja Vineyards is an ultra-premium Latino family owned winery founded by Amelia, Pedro, Armando and Martha Ceja – first generation Mexican-American winegrowers in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
- Llamas Family Wines is a venture aimed at honoring their family's journey from ranchers & farmers to field workers and finally vintners.
- Campesino Cellars produces Rhone style wines from select single vineyards in California. Their wines are not only a reflection of those who tend the vineyards, but they also express the qualities inherited from their site specific locations.
- Robledo Family Winery produces a diversified portfolio of ultra-premium wines from Sonoma, Napa and Lake Counties. A member of the Robledo family is on hand to greet you as you enter their tasting room and will proudly share their family's’ journey to achieving the “True American Dream”.
- Maldonado Family Vineyards is a small-production winery located in Calistoga, a beautifully quaint town in the Napa Valley. In 1961 Lupe Maldonado moved to California from the small farming community of Atacheo, Michoacan, Mexico. In 1998, Lupe bought and developed a 10-acre vineyard in Napa. His son Hugo, a graduate in Viticulture and Enology from the UC Davis, now oversees the making of their limited production wines.
About the Promoter:
Dance Papi is the best place on the web to learn salsa and hand percussion online for free. Like Dance Papi's facebook page for updates on future events: facebook.com/dancepapi
Two Words: Latinas Rock.
We are over the moon to be featured in Cosmo for Latinas Magazine summer issue featuring Ceja as their top summer wine tasting destination in Sonoma!
"This gorgeous family-owned vineyard was founded by former Mexican migrant workers who used to pick grapes in the fields before they started their own vinedo. You will be inspired as well as delighted by both the winemakers and their award winning varietals like Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc..."
The May/June issue with Sofia Vergara is on stands now - pick up a copy today!
HOT OFF THE DIGITAL PRESS!
Please check out GEV Magazine's spring fashion cover featuring my mom and me for their first mother-daughter editorial. In this feature, read about Ceja Vineyards excitement around the combination of wine, women, food, fashion and fiestas. I would like to send a big shout out and thank you to the entire Gastronomique En Vogue Magazine team + Glam squad for bringing their vision to life. Please share with your family and friends!
Read full cover story HERE!