Salsa Con Vino (Vol. 3): July 21st, 2018
Dance Papi and the Napa Valley Opera House present “Salsa Con Vino (Vol. 3),” a lively celebration of dance, music and wine on Saturday, July 21st. This community dance event includes live salsa and timba music by Rumbaché, salsa lessons by Nick and Serena and DJ Walt Digz to keep things hot on the dance floor.
7:30 pm | Doors Open
8:00 pm - 8:45 pm | Salsa Lesson by Nick & Serena
8:45 pm - 10:45 pm | Live Salsa & Timba Music by Rumbaché
11:00 pm - 12:30 am | DJ Walt Digz
$20 in advance online
$25 at the door
Napa Valley Opera House
1030 Main St
Napa, CA 94559
21+ with ID
Wine, Beer & Cocktails Available for Purchase
Dress: Casual & Mature
No Baseball Hats or Sports Jerseys
Live Salsa & Timba Music by Rumbaché:
Rumbaché has established themselves as one of the hottest Bay Area Salsa Bands! Fusing salsa, timba, bomba, funk and whatever else they can find to spice up the mood, they provide a hard hitting style of playing. And while you can hear them interpreting the classic and contemporary Cuban and Salsa repertoire, they are not shy with their own expression, as evidenced by their hit debut CD “Llego La Fiesta”, released in April of 2011. Rumbaché is the voice of youth for San Francisco's Salsa & Timba scene, and ignites enthusiasm in dancers and musical connoisseurs alike.
Salsa Lessons by Nick & Serena:
Nicholas Van Eyck and Serena Wong are the founders and directors of Salsa Vale Todo: the premier Bay Area Cuban salsa dance group. Dancing professionally since 2000, this dynamic duo have taught and performed at salsa congresses, festivals and cruises throughout the US and internationally. Nick and Serena are also the organizers of the famed San Francisco Salsa Rueda Festival that takes place every February and the historic Hotel Whitcomb.
DJ Walt Digz:
For over a decade DJ Walt Digz has been one of the most requested salsa, timba and reggaeton DJs in Northern California. Walt Digz’s great song selections, mixing skills and ability to elevate the mood of any dance venue keeps him in heavy rotation at numerous Bay Area clubs and dance festivals.
About the Winery Partners:
- Ceja Vineyards is an ultra-premium Latino family owned winery founded by Amelia, Pedro, Armando and Martha Ceja – first generation Mexican-American winegrowers in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
- Campesino Cellars produces Rhone style wines from select single vineyards in California. Their wines are not only a reflection of those who tend the vineyards, but they also express the qualities inherited from their site specific locations.
- Mi Sueño, which translates to "my dream," is a micro-production winery that produces high-end wines from both the Napa and Sonoma valleys. Founded in 1997 by Mexican immigrant Rolando Herrera, it has grown from 200 cases of Chardonnay annually to its current production of approximately 8,000 cases.
- Robledo Family Winery produces a diversified portfolio of ultra-premium wines from Sonoma, Napa and Lake Counties. A member of the Robledo family is on hand to greet you as you enter their tasting room and will proudly share their family's’ journey to achieving the “True American Dream”.
- Maldonado Family Vineyards is a small-production winery located in Calistoga, a beautifully quaint town in the Napa Valley. In 1961 Lupe Maldonado moved to California from the small farming community of Atacheo, Michoacan, Mexico. In 1998, Lupe bought and developed a 10-acre vineyard in Napa. His son Hugo, a graduate in Viticulture and Enology from the UC Davis, now oversees the making of their limited production wines.
About the Promoter:
Dance Papi is the best place on the web to learn salsa and hand percussion online for free. Like Dance Papi's facebook page for updates on future events: facebook.com/dancepapi
Join Dalia Ceja and NG: The Next Generation in Wine for a Tasting Event in San Francisco!
Celebrate the fall season and join Dalia Ceja and NG: Next Generation in Wine for a Sunday funday wine tasting event in San Francisco!
Sunday, Nov. 12th, 2017
Presidio Golf Course at the Club Lounge
300 Finley Rd, San Francisco, CA 94129
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Meet and greet eleven next generation Napa Valley wineries and enjoy 33 wines while sampling tantalizing bites from the Club Lounge. What's more, you will have the opportunity to purchase the wines onsite -- perfect for stocking your cellars or for holiday gifts.
-$50 for WC members & Fans | Promo Code: CEJAWC
-$55 regular pre-sale until October 27th
-$65 at the door
Gather your friends and family for this fabulous event. We can't wait to see you all there!
Cosmo For Latinas Magazine Features Ceja!
Two Words: Latinas Rock.
We are over the moon to be featured in Cosmo for Latinas Magazine summer issue featuring Ceja as their top summer wine tasting destination in Sonoma!
"This gorgeous family-owned vineyard was founded by former Mexican migrant workers who used to pick grapes in the fields before they started their own vinedo. You will be inspired as well as delighted by both the winemakers and their award winning varietals like Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc..."
The May/June issue with Sofia Vergara is on stands now - pick up a copy today!
GEV Magazine Cover Girls: Amelia & Dalia Ceja
HOT OFF THE DIGITAL PRESS!
Please check out GEV Magazine's spring fashion cover featuring my mom and me for their first mother-daughter editorial. In this feature, read about Ceja Vineyards excitement around the combination of wine, women, food, fashion and fiestas. I would like to send a big shout out and thank you to the entire Gastronomique En Vogue Magazine team + Glam squad for bringing their vision to life. Please share with your family and friends!
Read full cover story HERE!
A Grape Adventure in South America
Who new a bottle of Ceja Pinot Noir could be the perfect travelling Gnome? Dalia Ceja talks about her trip to South America she recently went on along with her trusted vino. Both Dalia and bottle embarked many adventures. Enjoy!
When's The Last Time You Had Ceja Wine?
The Ceja family and Ceja Vineyards staff get together to ask the viewer one simple question - when's the last time you had Ceja wine?
I Want Ceja Wine in New York
Our awesome friends at Greencard Creative produced this great video. Who else wants Ceja wine?!